[geeks] CAPSoff keyboard contest

Chad McAuley chizad at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 11:36:51 CST 2006

http://capsoff.org

Anyone else out there seen this?  It's a contest to design a new
keyboard where the caps lock key is either removed completely, or
moved to a different position altogether so that some other key(s) can
take it's place.  Some of the designs feature only minor changes to
get rid of caps lock, others are radical redesigns of the layout of
the keyboard as a whole.  A lot of the submissions I've only glanced
at and haven't really examined, but I'm only seeing a couple I'd even
consider using.