[geeks] Why I hate Verizon Online

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Tue Dec 5 12:13:58 CST 2006

Tue, 05 Dec 2006 @ 07:40 -0800, Rick Hamell said:

> I had this exact scenario with one of their techs. Then the girl started
> insisting that I reformat the machine and put Windows on it.

That makes me so damned mad, and it is totally unecessary.

The protocols are all the same regardless of OS, so it should not matter
at all.

In fact, it is generally easier and less trouble to connect almost
anything except Windows.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- [javalin: an unwieldy programming weapon used
to stab a software project through the heart until dead]