[geeks] Why I hate Verizon Online

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Tue Dec 5 10:42:23 CST 2006

John Francini wrote:
> Probably a dumb-ass question, but here goes.  Where's 603-429-xxxx?

Merrimack, NH.

> One place I checked indicated it was Litchfield, NH -- one of the
> former Adelphia territories that's now Comcast.  Why not switch to
> them instead of Verizon?

I'm trying to get switched back to Speakeasy, if they can get Verizon to
provision a properly-working pair.  I've heard too many horror stories
about Comcast-as-ISP to be at all sanguine about using them if I want to
do anything other than Web browsing and MMORPGs.

--
 Same geek, same site, new location