[geeks] Cell phones for SSH

kevin marshall kevin at mpcf.com
Mon Dec 4 09:28:13 CST 2006

A bit late on this one, but here's my two cents....

I use a Treo600 and my mother uses a Treo650 (these are Palm
based). We both use ssh on them with great success. We both use
"pssh" (http://www.sealiesoftware.com/pssh/). I haven't used the
newer 700 series, but they have a Palm based version of that one
as well.

Having ssh anywhere, anytime (at least under Sprint's coverage)
has saved the company more than once.

/KRM