[geeks] FS: G3/700Mhz dual USB iBook, complete, semi-working (parts or fix)

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed Aug 30 19:17:47 CDT 2006

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:

> I *think* the issue is a video cable, but to be completely honest I
> don't really know.  If you know what you are doing you will no doubt be
> able to fix it.

Try this:

   1)  hold Apple + Option + O + F while turning it on
   2)  let go when prompted.
   3)  set-defaults
   4)  reset-all
   5)  boot into OS X and try to change the screen resolution through
       System Preferences.

--
Jonathan Patschke    )   "A man who never dreams goes slowly mad."
Elgin, TX           (      --Thomas Dolby, "Valley of the Mind's Eye"