[geeks] Now for something completely geek

Joost van de Griek jvdg at sparcpark.net
Sat Aug 26 12:12:53 CDT 2006

On 8/24/06 6:00 PM, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:

> On that note, has anyone noticed a huge increase in SPAM, especially
> SPAM that gets past filtering, in the last month or two?  I'm getting
> hammered and am starting to have to spend a lot of time deleting it on
> at least two primary accounts I use.

::raises hand::

I also noticed an increased sense of annoyance at users who still think it a
good idea to bounce spam, and admins who think it a good idea to send a
"delivery failure" note for every spam message to a non-existent email
address since some assclown decided to send a ton of spam from a forged
email address pretending to originate from one of my domains. I need to
clear out my postmaster accounts daily, now, to avoid my mail server from
running out of space.

,xtG
.tsooJ
--
If you play the Windows CD backwards you hear a satanic message.
But it gets worse... If you play it forwards it installs Windows.