[geeks] Now for something completely geek

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sat Aug 26 10:18:45 CDT 2006

Sat, 26 Aug 2006 @ 10:45 -0400, Sandwich Maker said:

> " From: Charles Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com>
> "
> " Sandwich Maker wrote:
> "
> " > sounds as imperialistic as ever to me.  they're just better at hiding
> " > it.  most of the time.
> "
> " In what way is this different from how other large organizations handle
> " things?
>
> who is the rcc accountable to?
>
> most other large organizations have more accountability.  governments,
> corporations...

Really?  Maybe on paper, but the reality seems to be that a lot of them
operate as if they had no accountability.

> now, the mafia...
>
> " Are you saying any organization which does this is imperialistic?
>
> yes.  even ones which are supposed to be accountable.

Well, that's a different definition than is in common use given the
original subject matter of this thread.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- [Well, I have entered the "metallic years."
Silver in my hair, gold in my teeth, lead in my ass... -- Sheldon Hall in