[geeks] Now for something completely geek

Chad McAuley chizad at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 16:07:44 CDT 2006

On 8/24/06, Charles Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com> wrote:

> I played around with a computer game, "SWAT IV" I believe, and in the
> game world there are realtime advertisement posters put up while you
> play.
>
> You can't even play a game without it now...

Need for Speed Underground 2 has a Burger King/Best Buy building or a
Cingular billboard on just about every other corner.  Hell, the in game cell
phone where you get missions and notification of unlocks and whatnot is even
Cingular, so you've got that stupid orange logo up on the screen the entire
time you're playing.