[geeks] Now for something completely geek

Mike Meredith very at zonky.org
Wed Aug 23 12:30:35 CDT 2006

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 09:27:16 -0600 (MDT), Dan Duncan wrote:
> Sure, I'll just call the people I work with and get them all to come
> in an hour earlier and leave an hour earlier.  They can call the
> customers on the platforms they support and do the same.  They'll
> understand.

Well perhaps your kind of work doesn't allow flexibility but many kinds
of work do ... particularly in any organisation with more than one
person doing a job. Work does flexitime, so I could go in for 7:30 and
go home at 16:15 quite easily ... I wouldn't have to arrange anything to
do that (except for one week in three where I must be at work until
17:15).