[geeks] Dos and similar games

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Thu Aug 17 19:14:52 CDT 2006

Thu, 17 Aug 2006 @ 08:08 -0700, William Kirkland said:

> > Nick B. wrote:
> >> So let qualified CCW holders carry on flights.
>
> That would be like running a MTA on Windows!
>
> I believe in ensuring we (the U.S. population) being armed (to
> protect our rights from our own government), but there are some areas
> where the population should not have weapons.

But what if I have a flight between to areas where I should have one?

Now they don't even want to let you carry it if you split the gun in
parts between carry on and baggage.

> Guards in prisons do not carry guns, because they could become
> overpowered and loose control of it.

What they do now is have a separate armed section that is cut off from
the other areas.  Like a covered armored walkway above the cafeteria,
etc.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["Trouble rather the tiger in his lair than
the sage amongst his books For to you kingdoms and their armies are mighty