[geeks] Dos and similar games

William Kirkland bill.kirkland at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 10:08:32 CDT 2006

> Nick B. wrote:
>> So let qualified CCW holders carry on flights.

That would be like running a MTA on Windows!

I believe in ensuring we (the U.S. population) being armed (to
protect our rights from our own government), but there are some areas
where the population should not have weapons.

Guards in prisons do not carry guns, because they could become
overpowered and loose control of it. Unless the Sky Marshals are
undetectable from anyone else, they too should not be allowed to
carry. The curx then becomes, how do you allow them to cary if they
can not be discerned from any other passenger? -- anything less,
allows the hijackers (sum unknown quantity) access to that gun.

I know, we should pass all passengers through a individual screening,
where one lucky passenger would be randomly selected for sky marshal
duties and armed with an Uzi.