[geeks] Stuff fo' sale

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Thu Aug 17 10:00:02 CDT 2006

Wed, 16 Aug 2006 @ 20:54 -0400, Phil Stracchino said:

> There was a guy did that in front of me once in Spokane.  Actually
> opened his door, stood up, and peered back down the freeway to study the
> oncoming traffic.  Looked to be about 80.

What scares the hell out of me now is that the traffic authorities in VA
are actually considering putting traffic signals ON THE RAMP.

Yes Virginia, they are thinking about STOPPING people trying to
accelerate and merge.

Don't worry, it's being done for safety reasons.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["The strength of the Constitution lies
entirely in the determination of each citizen to defend it.  Only if every