[geeks] HP Journada 720 - $75 (Refurbished, after rebate)

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Wed Aug 16 12:11:30 CDT 2006

Tue, 15 Aug 2006 @ 21:39 +0300, Geoffrey S. Mendelson said:

> On Tue, Aug 15, 2006 at 01:26:48PM -0500, Micah R Ledbetter wrote:
>
> > Well, if you're not changing the OS, then you're stuck with (really
> > crappy) Windows Mobile 2000 or whatever.
>
> Wasn't it's sucessor called Windows Compact Edition, abreviated as WINCE?

Did Microsoft marketing just miss the boat on that one?

I've always thought that was one of the funniest anti-Microsoft acronyms
ever, and they created it themselves!

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["I wish life was not so short. Languages
take such a time, and so do all the things one wants to know about." - J.