[geeks] Dos and similar games

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 16 05:58:01 CDT 2006

>From: "Nick B." <nick at pelagiris.org>
>Date: 2006/08/15 Tue PM 09:25:31 CDT
>To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [geeks] Dos and similar games

>So let qualified CCW holders carry on flights.

How to tell the "good" CCW holders from the bad (understanding that the vast majority are "good") - also, I suspect there is some form of training currently done to prepare Sky Marshals to know the "Do's and Don'ts" of discharging a weapon in an airplane at altitude...

This would, in effect, deputize private citizens and I'm not sure we as a country are really prepared to go back to those days (Wild West, etc.).

Lionel