[geeks] Every server room needs one of these...

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Aug 13 17:14:33 CDT 2006

On Sun, Aug 13, 2006 at 07:53:34AM -0500, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> Found this link from a boingboing.net posting:
> http://www.boldoldphones.com/
> Rotary phones, reconditioned and guaranteed to work.

They're much cheaper on eBay.  For around a total of $50, I ended up with
one black 2500 (pushbutton touch tone set), one red 2500 set (yes!), one
white 2500 set, a dark green 500 set, a white 500 set, and an aqua blue
500 set.

Some pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrbill/sets/72057594139972985/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrbill/sets/72057594139972399/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrbill/sets/72057594139970926/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrbill/sets/72057594138809478/

They just don't make them like they used to.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas