[geeks] Every server room needs one of these...

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Sun Aug 13 07:59:15 CDT 2006

Thus spake Lionel Peterson:

> As noted on the page, they will work in a power outage, since they don't
> require any local power supplies. ALso mentioned, portable rotary phones
> (cellular guts in a desktop phone:
>
> http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/categories.php?cPath=96
>
> I may need a rotary black desk phone for my office...

I'd love to have one of those that does a digital Internet connection for
my Powerbook.

Sit down at $restaurant, plug laptop into ancient looking phone, surf at
high speed. (0)

;-)

Mike
(0) Yes I know GSM cellular isn't high speed but it would still be cool.
----
"It sticks to your mouth like library paste, has a stronger kick than
toxic waste, there's nothing that you'll ever taste like 307 Ale!" - Tom
Smith - 307 Ale