[geeks] Software for HP-UX 10.20?

Stian Sletner stian at sletner.com
Tue Aug 8 11:15:50 CDT 2006

Sup geeks.  I have this 9000/710 that I've installed 10.20 on mostly
because all I've read indicates that 11+'ll be none too snappy on the
50mhz 64mb behemoth that is my 710.  However, HP's software repository
seems to have purged most of their 10.20 stuff in favour of 11+
versions, so I'm having a little trouble finding good sources for
precompiled stuff.  Needless to say, compiling everything myself takes
ages and is wrought with obstacles.

I've found the base necessities, like gcc, so it's no pressing matter,
but if anyone happens to know of a good repository I'd sure like to hear
about it.

Also, if anyone is sitting on any interesting commercial software
that'll run on it, I'd be interested to hear about it (and pay for
shipping, for example).

Any relevant documentation in dead tree form could also be of interest.

Thanks!

--
Stian Sletner