[geeks] Dos and similar games

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Fri Aug 4 09:52:41 CDT 2006

Thu, 03 Aug 2006 @ 13:46 -0400, William Enestvedt said:

> Lionel wrote:
> >
> > I dunno, let me check the headers on your posts and see if
> > you're using an approved mail client. ;^)
> >
>    Reminds me of hearing "Papers, please!" on a Swiss train in the late
> 1980s as we crossed the border.
>
>    When you write, "...modern games are too confusing..." I have to
> agree. Doing so may actually make hair grow out of my ears, but I just
> don't care for all the...noise.

What is confusing about them?

I find a lot of them are less complex than older games, focusing too
much on graphics instead of gameplay.

Or do you mean something else?

For example, do you mean something like NeverWinter Night when you say
"confusing", or just a game with a bad user interface?

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["Star Wars Moral Number 17: Teddy bears are
dangerous in herds."]