[geeks] Good free games?

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Fri Aug 4 09:22:36 CDT 2006

On Fri, Aug 04, 2006 at 09:51:48AM -0400, William Enestvedt wrote:
>    Well, if the thing has a clock and a speaker, should be pretty easy.

No speaker. I hate people playing games with speakers in a public place.

Think of a bus with 50 seats in it and 20 people playing a different game.

>    Integrating a timer or alarm with the games would be a more complex
> problem. Snood in particular has a built-in feature that plays one more
> game and then quits. This key-combination, slapped in desperation, was
> sometimes my only way to break out of a loooong playing session. :7)

It's Linux, I can have a seperate task running. Timer expires, it suspends
the game and notifys you.

>    If the games are as addictive as we all think, it may be required.

:-)

Geoff.
IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667  Fax ONLY: 972-2-648-1443 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838