[geeks] Good free games?

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Fri Aug 4 08:51:48 CDT 2006

> >    So, Geoff, how about a timer or alarm on your device? :7)
>
> Never thought of it. Since it'sa software feature, it costs money to
> develop (relatively little) but does not add to the "feature
> creep" that affects the final retail cost.

   Well, if the thing has a clock and a speaker, should be pretty easy.

   Integrating a timer or alarm with the games would be a more complex
problem. Snood in particular has a built-in feature that plays one more
game and then quits. This key-combination, slapped in desperation, was
sometimes my only way to break out of a loooong playing session. :7)

   If the games are as addictive as we all think, it may be required.

- Will
--
Will Enestvedt
UNIX System Administrator