[geeks] Dos and similar games

Thu Aug 3 20:15:06 CDT 2006

> Hardware hacking would be encouraged by our warranty.  If you damage
> a unit, you send back the pieces and for our cost plus postage, we
> return a new one with the same serial number

I think I want to buy one even if I have no use for it.  This attitude
is one I very much want to encourage.

Besides, if it's running a Linux kernel, there's a decent chance I
could put something I'd like better on it.  Kernel source isn't the
best hardware doco, but it'll do in a pinch.  (Unless you'd provide
hardware docs, perchance?)

> and DRM key.

I don't suppose you'd make a version without DRM capability?  I'd pay
extra for that (not a lot extra, but a little) - both to make the
statement, and also to make sure I don't accidentally run a DRM game.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca