[geeks] explain these ibook screens please

Aaron Finley aaronfinley at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 20:27:56 CST 2005

> This was especially fun when I did it to cow-orker running windows 3.1.
> I made a small wallpaper with the program manager icon, tiled it, and
> then minimized program manager and laid it atop a random tile.  He
> double-clicked each one (out of maybe 100?) until he found it.  I didn't
> think to hide his mouse pointer!
>
> -DanD

Did it to my roommate..he always kept a very cluttered desktop with
about 50-100 icons. Took a snapshot, moved everything except the
unmovable icons on XP into a folder, made it hidden, and then put up
the snapshot. Along with setting an extremely loud noise as his
default action, minimize, maximize, and other sound settings, and
turning his volume all the way up, it was quite funny to watch his
reaction.