[geeks] explain these ibook screens please

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Thu Mar 31 17:32:02 CST 2005

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005, Dave Fischer wrote:
> We've all done the trick of taking a co-worker's wallpaper, photoshopping
> an icon onto it, and putting it back up as their wallpaper, right?

This was especially fun when I did it to cow-orker running windows 3.1.
I made a small wallpaper with the program manager icon, tiled it, and
then minimized program manager and laid it atop a random tile.  He
double-clicked each one (out of maybe 100?) until he found it.  I didn't
think to hide his mouse pointer!

-DanD

# "The cells from just one foreskin can grow a football field worth of skin."
# From a Discovery Channel program about the cultivation of artificial skin.