[geeks] FS: Powerbook 867 15"

Atom rescue at port11.net
Thu Mar 31 16:00:48 CST 2005

So it's official. I am getting a new powerbook this weekend.
Up for grabs are my old true friend a Titanium G4.

Details:
Powerbook G4 15" Titanium
867Mhz processor
1Gb Memory
80Gb 5400rpm Disk
CD-RW/DVD
Airport Internal
Applecare Protection (with about 2+ years left)
Battery does hold charge 2-2 1/2 hr's+
Fairly used (right side where palm rests is where most of the wear has
taken place)
Display in very good condition
General exterior in good condition
Original Box included
DVI to VGA Adapter
S-Video to Composite Adapter
Modem Cord
Panther 10.3

Following parts have been replaced using applecare:
LCD
Hinches
Battery Cage

I am using this machine for a lot of final cut pro and audio related
jobs and it works perfectly, but
I need a machine with a bit more whomp for rendering movies.

So and all of that I will let go for $965 shipped or $950 if you pick it up.
If you live in the NoVA DC Baltimore area I can arrange that we meet
somewhere halfway.

Anyways contact me off list. I will put it up on ebay this weekend if
nobody takes it.

-- Thomas