[geeks] Wanted: Lucent P550 SX fiber module

Michael Kaegler Michael.Kaegler at marist.edu
Thu Mar 31 12:20:31 CST 2005

I've got a Lucent Cajun P550 with a bunch of 20-port 10/100 copper
blades and two 4-port gigabit LX fiber blades. Unfortunately...thats
the only LX (singlemode) hardware I have.

I'm looking to buy/trade/etc for a M5504-1000SX-F (multimode) or
other SX/multimode blade. I actually started bidding on whole new
P550 switches on ePay just for the fiber blades...there actually is
one of these blades available at an ebay store but at $300 but for
that I can almost buy a new switch with 8 blades...

Anyone know of anything? :)
-mKaegler

--

  Michael "Porkchop" Kaegler, Network Analyst, 845 575 3061
  Marist College,  3399 North Road,  Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

Last week a cop stopped me in my car.  He asked me if I had
a police record. I said, no, but I have the new DEVO album.