[geeks] FS: 2 Diskarrays and 1 Rack

Atom rescue at port11.net
Tue Mar 1 09:40:37 CST 2005

Hey everybody

Have these sitting around at home looking for a new home.
http://gallery.port11.net/forsale/DSC02036

First is a NetApp shelf loaded with 4 * 36gb fc/al drives and 1* 9gb.
Also included the recommended maintainance spares kit that includes an
spare power supply, fan, fc/al board assembly.
$200

Second is a HP Netserver Rack Storage/8 with 8 * 18gb drives. All drives
fully functional.
$140

Third is a military style 19" rack. It is rugged and has handles on each
side to lift it up. Also it comes with front and back door to seal it.
$50

Also if somebody is interested in an Fibre Channel to Diff Scsi
converter I have one. Takes 1 FC/AL port and has 3 Diff Scsi ports.
Made by HP. It's like a small embedded computer inside.

If there is interest hit me up off list. Items located in Alexandria, VA.

-- Thomas