[geeks] gmail from pocket outlook?

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Tue Jun 28 14:09:49 CDT 2005

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005, Francois Dion wrote:
> I've set up a new account, and enabled the authentication and ssl
> checkboxes. I can receive email all day, but I cannot send. It
> complains "the message could not be sent. Check that you have network
> coverage etc...". At the same time I have vxutil and can ping.

Can you try a different email client or try to telnet to the send port?
Perhaps your wireless data connection isn't getting through, or perhaps
pocket outlook simply sucks?

-DanD

# I have lived in the world just long enough to look carefully the second time
# into those things that I am most certain of the first time.  -Josh Billings