[geeks] Digital rack side panel screws

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Tue Jun 21 07:46:13 CDT 2005

Does anyone perchance have a Digital enterprise rack in the vicinity who
could pull one of the side panel screws and tell me what size and thread
it is?  I'm waiting on being able to assemble a rack to get my desk put
up and finish organizing furniture around same, and I can't re-attach
the side panels to the rack because I haven't yet found the bag with the
rack clips and screws in it.

 Phil Stracchino       phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
 Mobile: 408-592-8081         Landline: 603-886-3518