[geeks] Old Powerbooks available

John Lee j.benlin.lee at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 15:14:30 CDT 2005

A friend of mine is cleaning out her apartment and has some Powerbooks
sans hard drives that she would like to be rid of. She has a 1400cs
and a 5300cs available. We are unsure of the RAM complement. If you're
interested, send me an e-mail back channel, and I will put you in
touch. If you're in NYC, you can pick them up. Outside of NYC, she
just wants packing and shipping covered. The idea is to save them from
the landfill. She will be moving shortly, so the sooner they are off
her hands, the better.

Cheers,
John