[geeks] New lamps for ... er, large UPS for smaller

James Fogg James at jdfogg.com
Mon Jun 20 08:41:56 CDT 2005

No SU2200RM, but other goodies for trade.

I see you have a Nashua, NH phone number. Are you really in Nashua or is
that a VoIP number? When are you coming North to visit? It's only an
hour drive from Nashua.

BTW - if you own the house I can install a circuit for your existing
UPS.

----
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand
binary and those who don't.