[geeks] LCD display options

Michael-John Turner mj at turner.org.za
Wed Feb 23 12:48:41 CST 2005

On Wed, Feb 23, 2005 at 10:05:25AM -0800, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> On the basis of some searching on our corporate vendor's site, I don't
> think you're going to find an LCD monitor smaller than 20" that does
> 1600x1200.

Although I've always gone for a single big CRT at high res, with the
price differential between 17" and 19"/20" LCDs, I think my next setup
will be a pair of 17" LCDs. 2 at 1280x1024 will probably suit me fine
(although I've never used a dual head setup for any length of time, so
it may take some getting used to).

-mj
--
Michael-John Turner | http://mj.turner.org.za/