[geeks] LCD display options

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Wed Feb 23 07:30:05 CST 2005

I can't at the moment recommend any thing under $300 but the
Dell 1704FPT is ~$385 and is excellent in my opinion.  The
previous model 1703FPT was great and sold for $332, but they seem
to no longer be selling those.

1704FPT has DVI and VGA, USB ports, has a very adjustable
stand and rotates 90 degrees.

/KRM

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 21:36:57 -0500
Kurt Huhn <kurt at k-huhn.com> wrote:

> I'm lookingto get a couple LCD monitors fairly soon here to
> replace a  couple failing CRTs.  I need 17" at a minimum.  Any
> suggestions?   Budget is limited to under $300 each.
>
> --
> Kurt Huhn        "I reject your reality, and substitute my
> own!" kurt at k-huhn.com                        -- Adam Savage

"Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."
keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/