[geeks] call for help (fwd)

Geek Blog geek at geekblog.net
Sat Feb 19 01:09:36 CST 2005

I would like to see a way found to ensure they get the domain back, and
to see GoDaddy apologize to both Dave's mother and her client, but I
have to think this is unlikely. I liked GoDaddy for the price of their
domains and so on, but it really worries me that they don't even bother
to check if the info is good for themselves, instead just yanking the
domain. You would think that a company with the reputation that GoDaddy
has built up that they would take more care. I guess I was wrong.

Dwight Wallbridge,
Blogger, Photographer, Geek

Geek Blog http://www.geekblog.net/
dA Portfolio http://cdngeek.deviantart.com/