[geeks] call for help (fwd)

Bryan Fullerton fehwalker at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 12:01:08 CST 2005

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 22:18:13 -0600, Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
> This sucks, as I just started moving my domains *to* GoDaddy from
> Dotster (as they come up for renewal).

GoDaddy has always given me the willies, possibly because of stories
from friends working at other registrars (though I can't remember any
specific tales) or maybe just the name.

I've been using domainsatcost.ca, which is not the same as
domainsatcost.com, for a couple of years now. But likely most of you
don't give a crap about getting cheap .ca domains from a Canadian
company, which is one of my motivations when choosing a domain
reseller.

Bryan