[geeks] Screw question

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Dec 11 14:28:43 CST 2005

On Sun, Dec 11, 2005 at 03:05:41PM -0500, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> Not bad.  What size did you say it was again?

42".  The Akai PDP4206EM.  I've not yet been able to find out who actually
makes the plasma panel that's in it.

http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=333825&pfp=BROWSE
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=1621526&sku=L250-4206
http://www.bestbuyplasma.com/Plasma/Product.asp_X_Sku_Y_PDP4206EM
http://www.plasmabay.com/Plasma/Product.asp_X_Sku_Y_PDP4206EM
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16824233003

etc.  I got it from Conn's, a Texas-based chain.  I bought my 51" RPHDTV from
them in '03 and like dealing with their guys a lot more than CC/Best Buy/etc.

http://www.conns.com/new/show_product.php?isbn=4180

Whatever you get, pick up the Avia and/or the DVE DVDs, and use them to
adjust the set.  You'll be amazed at what a half hour of proper tweaking
can do.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford