[geeks] I. Don't. Get. It.

Thu Dec 8 12:28:59 CST 2005

> You go in a Walmart, and some mind bogglingly stupid idiot has gotten
> the idea to hang televisions over your head broadcasting ads while
> you shop.  I mean good grief, I am *IN THE DAMNED STORE*, I don't
> need to be "attracted" any more!

Yeah.  There's a grocery store chain that I refuse to even go into
because they play ads for themselves over their in-store PA.

As for Walmart, they're evil in so many other ways (just talk to anyone
who's been a relatively small supplier to them) I don't see this one
more as any surprise.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca