[geeks] Work gloves for keyboard people?

Patrick Giagnocavo 717-201-3366 patrick at zill.net
Wed Aug 31 08:19:59 CDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-31 at 09:03, William Enestvedt wrote:
> My question is probably off-topic for even this list, but here goes: can
> anyone suggest good work gloves for outdoors (and light carpentry-type
> work) that offer extra padding through the palms?

I suggest a combination of very thin cotton gloves (like thin t-shirt material) for the inside, then the thicker leather gloves to go on the outside.  The different materials might do better at soaking up different vibrations.

There are also some gloves made for metalworking that cannot be punctured easily, that have a rubberlike coating on them - these might do well at soaking up vibrations too.

--Patrick