[geeks] IEEE Rag (was: Re: Carbon nanotube buckytape)

Gregory Leblanc gleblanc at linuxweasel.com
Mon Aug 22 14:13:02 CDT 2005

Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:

>The current issue of IEEE's rag has a special on space elevators, and
>gives some details about strength, challenges, etc.

Any other IEEE rag readers here?  I started reading it this year, since
I'm doing EE now, and the writing really gets to me.  Everything in
there is written in first person.  I've been told that the goal is to
avoid writing in the passive voice, but it's sure different from every
other supposedly tech rag I've read in a long time.
    Greg