[geeks] I give up with the consumer web hosting already...

Patrick Giagnocavo 717-201-3366 patrick at zill.net
Thu Aug 11 21:46:25 CDT 2005

Fellow Geeks,

I give up already trying to understand the consumer web hosting market.

I decided, after reading http://www.BlogOfACeo.com, to try my hand at $3 a month hosting accounts, just like he did... he got to 1000 accounts, so is probably making $2k to 2.5K a month after expenses.

Check out the Google ads above my page at:

http://www.zill.net/threed.html

(yes, I could turn them off with Google's site filter, but that is not the point)...

Free this, free that... one ad was for 5GB disk space and 10GB transfer, for $3.95 a month!

Nuts, just nuts...

--Patrick