[geeks] More Ancient UNIX Ads & Articles

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Apr 26 09:18:43 CDT 2005

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:

> Interactive was basically a straight SVR4 port to x86.  And was really
> a pain to install.  I think the install media I worked with had a
> floppy or two plus tape media.

At $ork[-2], the Unix documentation I had was a full set of Interactive
Unix docs.  It was an impressive (although not to a VMS manager) shelf
of books, and very complete.  I never actually ran the software, but I
was developing for Solaris, so a set of SVR4 documentation was very
handy.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "It's alright for someone to sleep past noon every
Elgin, TX         (   once in a while.  That's what it means to be a