[geeks] my head just went explodey

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sat Apr 2 17:01:32 CST 2005

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> Anyone for starting a suit-free, all-geek company?

Does being self-employed count?  I did that once, and it sucked.

In all seriousness, I'm working Really Hard[0] on some business
management software that can do record-keeping, accounting, billing,
etc. in an automated geek-friendly way.  My goal is to replace
several suits with a very large C program. :)

Then we can give the ex-jocks meaningful jobs in collections. :)

[0] In my very limited[1] spare time.
[1] I work about 85 hours a week.
--
Jonathan Patschke  )   "Once again, `digital' is proving to be a
Elgin, TX         (     synonym for `crap'."