[geeks] overlaying text onto video

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Nov 29 12:08:58 CST 2004

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004, Bill Bradford wrote:

> I need to overlay a copyright notice on some video footage of a yet-to-be-
> released film.  I can get the film into any format desired (right now its
> MPEG-1 ripped from VCD, ripped from VHS), but I can do raw AVI, MPEG-2,
> Quicktime, etc).

Kountry Mike has all the hardware/software properly licensed to him to
get this done for you, and he probably would do it for some reasonably
small amount of money.

I'll email him and ask, if you're interested.

--
Jonathan Patschke ) "I've built my whole system with [-fomit-frame-pointer]
Elgin, TX        (  cause it was recommended...as I don't care if a program