[geeks] overlaying text onto video

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Mon Nov 29 10:23:25 CST 2004

On Mon, Nov 29, 2004 at 09:38:04AM -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 29, 2004 at 03:41:26AM -0800, Geoff Reed wrote:
> > adobe premiere... Nuff said....
>
> When you have the money for it, yeah. :)

If you have the money for Premiere, save another month or two and leap
for FCP.

You gotta do something to keep your G5 busy.

And maybe a copy of Motion while your at it.

And if going that far, maybe just hold off and wait until you can get
the production bundle (FCPHD, Motion, and DVDSP).

And forget not a wacom to go with it. :)

But, all that's overkill, as you've notice since I saw you had completed
the task, for the job in question.

Still, the pack might make a fun christmas present to go with the G5.

--
Joshua D. Boyd
jdboyd at jdboyd.net
http://www.jdboyd.net/