[geeks] Powerbook LCD replacement; Windows Media suckage

Matthew Braun geeks at leydenjar.com
Tue Nov 9 10:34:51 CST 2004

That's pretty much what I'm hoping to do, but I'm not sure what price
I'd pay off ebay vs the $649 or so that I found elsewhere. I found a PB
that's being sold for parts, but last I checked, the price was near the
$550 mark, so it would probably be about the same in the end (although
I can see having a bunch of decapitated powerbooks making a nice and
compact (though rather hot) XGrid cluster).

--
"I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's;
I will not reason and compare: my business is to create."