[geeks] a minor victory

william pointon wpointon at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 6 21:22:35 CST 2004

yes mr bill - please make sure you take care of yourself and your
breathing first (it seems like the list members contribute enough hot
air though - lol) - you and your website and lists are such a valuable
resource and you are very much appreciated by us folks - even though we
sometimes dont express it - thanks again  - billp