[geeks] a minor victory

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Nov 6 10:51:10 CST 2004

On Sat, Nov 06, 2004 at 09:51:23AM -0500, william pointon wrote:
> happy birthday bill - hope youre feeling better soon - i share your
> mourning for the last election - and im sorry for you but also glad
> that youre moving (i know its a lot of trouble moving but maybe it will
> give you the motive you need to send me my microvax3100 etc - lol) -
> thanks - billp

actually thats one of the few things left in the garage. :)  when I'm
feeling well enough to move about and my inheritance clears in the next
couple of weeks, your VAX is going out along with a few other systems
(Ultra60 to dave mcguire, etc).  I've got to get those out of here
before I can move..

right now I'd just liek to be able to breathe.  Priorities, priorities!

bill

--
bill bradford
austin texas