[geeks] a minor victory

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Nov 5 12:45:14 CST 2004

On Fri, Nov 05, 2004 at 09:40:35AM -0500, Thomas Gallaway wrote:
> voip*CLI> zap show channels
>   Chan Extension  Context         Language   MusicOnHold
> pseudo            default         en         default
>      1            default         en         default
>      2            default         en         default
>      3            default         en         default
>      4            default         en         default
> Just make sure if you have more than one zaptel card, that nothing
> shared the IRQ's with them. It get's nasty. Talking about weird bleeps
> and bings while making phone conversations.

This is just a 1x1 Mini-ITX box (Via C3 1Ghz CPU; I had to use -march-i586
when compiling stuff):

http://www.mrbill.net/tinypc/pbxserver/tn/IMG_0321.JPG.html

Only one PCI slot. :)

> Btw I got my Wildcards for $13 of newegg. They still have them. Just FYI.

Thanks.  I may pick up another one or two just to have spares or play
with linking asterisk boxes.

Bill

--
bill bradford