[geeks] a minor victory

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Fri Nov 5 08:40:35 CST 2004

Bill Bradford wrote:

>One minor victory, though:
>
>Nov  5 01:37:39 pbx kernel: Found a Wildcard FXO: Wildcard X101P

voip*CLI> zap show channels
   Chan Extension  Context         Language   MusicOnHold
 pseudo            default         en         default
      1            default         en         default
      2            default         en         default
      3            default         en         default
      4            default         en         default

Just make sure if you have more than one zaptel card, that nothing
shared the IRQ's with them. It get's nasty. Talking about weird bleeps
and bings while making phone conversations.

Btw I got my Wildcards for $13 of newegg. They still have them. Just FYI.

-- Thomas