[geeks] a minor victory

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Nov 5 01:45:57 CST 2004

I've been at home with pneumonia since Tuesday, hated the election
results, and have felt like crap all week.

I turned 30 years old an hour and 44 minutes ago.

One minor victory, though:

Nov  5 01:37:39 pbx kernel: Found a Wildcard FXO: Wildcard X101P

Got the asterisk box completely assembled, got my clone X100P installed,
and got zaptel working under Fedora Core 2. :)

Compiling asterisk itself now, and my IP phone arrived today as well.
Maybe this weekend I'll have a chance to play with all of it if I'm
well enough.

Bill

--
bill bradford