[geeks] assistance: qty 2 of certain French banknote

Bertrand HUTIN bhutin at yahoo.fr
Tue May 25 04:20:47 CDT 2004

5 Francs Notes have disappeared years ago, long before euro arrival
in January 2002.
They were replaced by 5 F coins, followed by 10F and even 20F coins.

you may find more information on this site:
http://www.banquedefrance.fr/fr/monnaies/main.htm
follow the billet francais link
the 50F notes had St Exupery on it, it may be what you are looking for.
Only collectionners may have that kind of notes.

 --- "Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366" <patrick at zill.net> a icrit :